Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Take a look, cool people!

Okay! I took a couple days off, but now version 5 is release feature complete! That means you can access, RIGHT NOW, 100 Korean questions from the 22nd TOPIC exam (초급/Elementary level)! You can log in to keep your progress, you can instantly see which questions you've done and whether you've gotten them right, you can easily navigate to the next question in a set, and this includes ALL the listening questions, with just the right segments of audio that you need to hear!

I'm not advertising this to the whole world yet, but I do want certain cool people to take a look and let me know what's good, and what can be improved! So please take a look at the main site but principally the

날다람쥐 TOPIK interface

and let me know what you think!

aaron@naldaramjui.com

No comments:

Post a Comment